Monday, April 07, 2008

Required Reading

I’m going to instruct you to grab a box of tissues, and head over to Angie Smith’s blog on the life of her daughter, Audrey Caroline. This is not a request, but a serious charge to have your faith both shaken and strengthened by the story. Start from the first post back in January of this year, and read your way to the latest posts, from today, Audrey’s birth day.

Angie’s words of pain and struggle and faith have blown me away as I read all of her posts today. This is a woman whose faith in God is so strong, it makes me feel as if I can trust God even more than I ever have before, even in the face of the worst kinds of challenges.

Enough of my words. Go read Angie’s. I’ve got some praying to do.

1 comment:

pearlsandchocolate.com said...

Thanks for the link!!